Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weighing In -- Week 3

Ugh! Up 1.5 pounds at 172. I want to say I'm gaining muscle but unfortunately that's probably not the case. We bought a box of candy bars for our camping trip. All we really needed was a few Hershey's bars but since we were at Sam's and didn't want to make another stop we got a big box of Hershey's, Hershey's w/ Almonds, Reeces, and Kit Kats!!! Bad choice.  Of course we can't let those go to waste or let them sit all that long in the Texas heat.......and to top that off I had a coupon for $1 off a bakery item at Target. Avery convinced me to get some yummy cookies. I hate when all of my hard work goes to waste. Self control, Brooke, self control.

1 comment:

Bryan and Kim said...

I hear you sis! The logical part of my brain always wins... it just so happens that whatever is "logical" is usually not letting yummy food go to waste, ugh!!!! Hang in there and stay strong. Bryan is my Avery, whenever I'm trying to do good he always wants something bad and I give in :) Love you!