One month down and not really any progress. I'm weighing in at 170. This past week I haven't felt all that motivated to work out. I missed 3 days!! My schedule has me working out 6 days. I need to do a better job with that. The Insanity dvd's are good. They get me sweating. But they are starting to get boring. I think that's part of the reason I haven't been as motivated. I also find I'm too tired in the mornings to workout and have more energy by the time evening rolls around........but I get busy with the kids and then end up starving so I have to eat and then never feel like it after I eat. I think the best way to fix this is to try going to bed earlier so I might feel more up to working out in the mornings. Except Blake doesn't like it when I work out in the mornings.......the Insanity workouts are about 40 minutes long and he hates sitting there watching without any attention for that long. So, I guess the best solution would be to actually try to get up before him.. Then I run into when will he actually get up! So many factors to take in when you're a busy mom of three!
My biggest problem of all is the food though. I need to do better at having breakfast EVERY morning. Lunches are killing me too (my biggest problem). I've been finding myself being so busy and we're always out running errands or at playgroup or I'm picking Avery up from preschool and I'll just go through a drive-thru and grab something. I could easily wait the 10 more minutes until I get home but then I have to WORK to fix me something and it won't taste as good. Dinners are usually my best. Although I tend to get bigger portions than what I should. Snacking.....I rarely do. I know it would be good for me to have at least two healthy snacks throughout the day. Lots to work on in this area!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment