Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 2 Journal Entry

Sooooooo tired this morning. Mainly in part to Derek getting home at 11:30pm and turning on the Purdue game that I didn't watch so we could watch it together (b/c he always complains that I don't wait for him). Anyway, I got up and watched it with him. Blake woke up at 5am and by the time he was done eating Avery was up and ready to go for the day. I have to get up at 6 anyway so there was no going back to bed for me before sending Allie off to school. After saying all of that, I'm just leading up to the fact that I was too tired for my morning workout. :0(  Excuses, excuses.

Breakfast - cereal bar, pizza rolls (I am not a breakfast food person)

Lunch - pizza

Dinner - steak, corn succotash, salad

Snacks - Chips & salsa, strawberry fruit bar

Afternoon workout - stretching, 50 jumping jacks, strengthening, 10 minute walk at 5 incline, stretch

2 comments:

Bryan and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan and Kim said...

Thats ok that you didn't work out, your body needs rest too, work outs will become ineffective if you don't give yourself time off. A website I really like is Oxygenmagazine.com its a magazine for women and fitness, it gives you great ideas for home workouts and also gym workouts. Don't be turned off by the muscle women though, you won't look like them. I just use it for ideas on other workouts :) Keep up the good work! You'll be looking fabulous in no time!