Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 7

Workout

Morning walk around the neighborhood
Afternoon walk at the park

Food
No breakfast
Lunch - Cheeseburger, Tater Tots
Dinner - Roast Beef Sandwich, Fries
Snacks - Peanuts, animal crackers

Not doing so great with the food. Especially today. We were out most of the day which almost always means we eat out....and if it's just me and the kids we'll just grab fast food. Need to work on trying to be home at these times or at least having some healthy snacks on hand to tide us over until we can get home. Also need to work on having a big, healthy breakfast -- I know that's the most important meal of the day.

Of course, I also need to work on my workouts. Being more consistent in actually doing them and then stepping it up a notch as well.

1 comment:

Bryan and Kim said...

You're doing a good job, at least your weather is nice enough for a walk outside. I'll be walking right along w/ you in a few weeks, well, a couple thousand miles apart though.

Just remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. Another one I read is you didn't put the weight on over night, you won't lose it that fast, it'll take some time. I'm proud of you :)