Morning Workout
stretch
50 jumping jacks
3 different strengthening exercises (2 reps of 10 each)
10 minute walk on treadmill at 5 incline
Evening Workout
Just Dance 3 on Wii for 30 minutes
Food
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - Cheeseburger and fries, soft drink
Dinner - Pork Tenderloin, Rice, Green Beans
Snack - Jalepeno Poppers
Noticing that I obviously need to workout more. I think the biggest problem is the food intake. I usually don't eat breakfast and had to make a concience decision to do it. I obviously need to think about what I'm eating during my other meals. Lunch.....not good at all. Dinner -- decent, but I used white rice instead of brown. Only b/c we have a TON of it that needs to be used. I only had one helping so that was good. Snack -- not good (although it was baked and not fried). I should also add in another HEALTHY snack during the day.
Pictures to come soon.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! That sounds like a good day of exercise and good food! I've heard the Wii just dance is fun and really gets you moving!
Post a Comment