I've been trying to figure out how I lost those 3 lbs in the 2 weeks when I wasn't working out. Yeah, I was eating better and that could have contributed. But I also noticed today that I weighed more this morning after I firt woke up than when I weighed myself after lunch???? So......here's what I'm thinking: It's all about the BREAKFAST!! You always here that breakfast is the most important meal and I'm really starting to believe it. I usually NEVER eat breakfast. I just usually never feel like eating and breakfast foods aren't that appealing to me. While we were in Idaho I ate breakfast everyday. I don't know if it was the time change or if it was just because I was eating less at night (probably both) but I was always hungry in the morning and I was up for just about anything. It probably helped that my mother in law was there to cook for me and there was a plethera of cereal to choose from! But anyway, I have noticed that if I eat less at night that I am hungry in the morning and it helps me with eating my breakfast.....which hopefully will help my metabolism!
Update on everything: I'm still at the same weight, but it's only been a few days. The family went on a 4 1/2 mile bike ride on Saturday so I got some fun exercise in. The girls loved it! It was windy though so now the girls have runny noses and I have a scratchy throat. We also went on a walk on Sunday.
That's it for now!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment