Friday, April 3, 2009
IT'S BEEN AWHILE.....
....Since my last post.....or workout. With summer quickly approaching and little or no progress since Novemeber I've decided to put things into high gear. We bought a treadmill the day before we left for Idaho. It's finally made it's place in the basement and is set up and ready to go. I plan to have daily runs on it..unfortunately I haven't done it yet. Today I officially started by going to the church gym with a couple other gals in the ward and we played basketball. I am sooo out of shape, but it was so much fun. I just got the regular color back to my face and it has been 3 hours since I played! I have been trying to watch my portions (which is hard if something is REALLY good) and just eating healthier in general. In the past 2 weeks I've lost 3 pounds......without any workouts. Hopefully they will start falling off quicker now. I know I won't be anywhere near where I would like to be by summer, but better late than never.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Brooke! That is nice that you have a treadmill to run on at home. I wish I had that luxury. Uh, you better start running, because I am serious about running a race together. That means I need to get my butt in gear too :)
Post a Comment