Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Frustrated

I was doing so good! I weighed myself Friday morning and I was down another 3 lbs for a total loss of 6 so far..........then Easter weekend comes along and I'm surrounded by tons of good food and drink. I was horrible -donuts for breakfast, nachos at the bowling alley, tons of sweets and pop on Easter.....now that 6 lbs is back on. I'm so frustrated and upset with myself. I should have known that this would happen with the recent episode on the Biggest Loser. If I don't stop eating that stuff it's never going to come off. I just don't get it.........I used to be skinny and eat whatever I wanted and never gained a pound and now it packs on sooooo quickly. I just need to figure this out and get my mind set to do this right. So Frustrating!!

No comments: