I said it two months ago...and obviously nothing has happened.....but I'm ready for the CHanGe! It won't happen overnight and I realize that it's going to be a LOT of work, but I'm ready to put ME first! yay!!! Don't get me wrong, I'll do anything for my kids so I'll have to get up extra early to go down on the treadmill. Maybe drag them along to the gym. Give up some tv shows to work out some more. It's all about sacrafice.
My goal is still the same. I want to be at 125-130 by October. If I work hard enough I think it will be possible. Unfortunatly, I don't know if it's possible for my stomach to look any different by then (maybe a little). It's torn so bad. I kind of want to just go ahead and have another baby so I can get it taken care of surgically without all of the extra costs! But, that would be silly, because I need to get my health back on track before even thinking about another baby.
WEll, a HUGE thanks to my family for all of the unbelievable support!! Crystal, It's time to show our competitiveness! On your mark, get set, go!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are motivated!! I really want to go to the family area in the gym... we should go and then the girls can play together!
Is this from Florida?! It looks like a Florida picture to me!! Anyways, good luck, you will get to your goal weight! I'm not sure if you are going to diet as well as working out, but I did Weight Watchers after Paige and was successful, so I'm doing it this time too. It's not coming off as fast as I would like, but it's a start at least. Anyways, just hang in there, I want all of my weight gone now, but it does take time. You can do it!!! :)
Post a Comment