Just a quick update. I've continued to workout everyday. Not as much as I planned. I've done the 30 day Shred the past two days. Yesterday I kept thinking "when is this going to end?" It really exhausted me. Today went by quick though. It's crazy how quickly your body can condition itself.
No shakes today! Didn't get the blender washed.......it was a bad day too because I had a lot to get done so I never got around to eating breakfast and was starving by the time lunch came around. So.....I just stopped at Chipotle for a burrito bowl. Definitely not the healthiest. Dinner was good though.....broiled teriyaki chicken, rice and steamed veggies.
Yesterday I did amazing on my food. Protein shake for breakfast and dinner.....chicken salad sandwich w/ baby spinach for lunch.....grapes and carrots for snacks.
| Ingredients of the shake. It tastes so much better now that I do 1 scoop protein mix and 1 scoop of the HerbaLife plus the banana! |
1 comment:
You go girl, keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment