My biggest trials so far are the weather, finding time, and the water issue. I did really good with the water during the first week (and it showed). I was still even drinking 1/2 of a Gatorade a day to get my flavor fix. But then I started craving my Cherry Coke and Dr Pepper. I never really realized how "addicting" those drinks really are until now. Once I had one I was soooo craving one the next day and the next and so on. Most days I gave in to the temptation. I've got to stop that!!
Things I did during that first week that should become a daily routine:
- Go on 1 mile walks with the girls twice a day (I can only do this when it's nice out though)
- Mummy Tummy exercises
- Dancing with Allie (or in other words chasing each other around the house)
- 10-15 minutes on exercise bike
- Jumping Jacks, Push Ups, Balance
As I start to feel less fatigued I'll add more exercises and increase time and lengths.
1 comment:
Keep it up! I'm proud of you. I know its hard to get some workout time when you have to chase around 2 little squirts:) I love you
Derek
Post a Comment